Print Sheet Close

Pathway Executives Realty Inc.

Roman Marinov Personal Real Estate Corporation
Sales Representative
Office Phone: 604 -398-8871
Direct: 604-791-5388
www.romanmarinov.com

Pathway Executives Realty Inc.
Pic_of_house
Status:
For Sale
Property Price:
$2,849,000
Business Type:
Land Commercial
Property Type:
Land Commercial
Financial Statement:
No
Freestanding:
No
Industrial Area:
0
Total Size:
238273 Sq Ft
Water:
Municipal
Remarks:

INVESTOR ALERT! Beautiful 5.45 + Acre property. The incredible location offers the best of both worlds with both privacy and is super close to the city + quick highway access. Endless possibilities await as this property is 88% is M5 zoning and the other 12% is RSV2. Call today!

Print Sheet Close
Roman Marinov Personal Real Estate Corporation, Sales Representative

Pathway Executives Realty Inc.

Roman Marinov Personal Real Estate Corporation
Sales Representative
Office Phone: 604 -398-8871
Direct: 604-791-5388
www.romanmarinov.com

Pathway Executives Realty Inc.
House 0